If you are are a creative being, this program is for you! It's full of exciting, fun, creative activities taught by Artists that work in the industry of the Arts and
Entertainment. The following are the elements of our Cultural Arts Program:
- Dance - Learn the latest Hip-hop and Jazz moves, featuring the latest styles of choreography seen in videos, on stage, and on television. Learn how to dance
and perform like a pro!
- Voical Training - Your voice is an instrument. If singing is your passion, you need vocal training to learn how to sing correctly and preserve your vocal
- Drama - If your ambition is to act on stage, television, or in movies, this will provide you with the skills needed to get that audition!
- Music - Learn how to play the instrument that sets the foundation for all instruments -- the Piano!
- Creative Expression - For the free spirits who like doing their own creative thing, participate in creative expression sessions and dance, paint, or draw your
Work towards the opportunity to audition for a Sponsored professional Dance Company...
|Copyright © 2005 The HUSH Foundation®. All Rights Reserved.
Put your training to work! Perform like a pro in a Dance Production...
Don't like a structured class? Then feel free to do your own thing and express your creativity in the form of Dance or Art! Learning the
fundamentals and building a strong foundation is important, however, giving students the freedom to express and create themselves is equally
important. Our creative expression classes encourage students to be themselves and be creative with their dancing and art!
Music...Learn how to play the piano, Beginners/Intermediate).
Our instructors make the learning exiting, fun and enjoyable.
Students learn different genres of music, musicianship, theory,
history, and others to prepare for recitals, examinations, and
competitions. Students will have opportunities to perform in our
productions. Lesson are scheduled for once a week. Class
durations range from 30 minutes to 60 minutes.
Participate in field trips to the LA Ballet Performances. Most current performance is Romeo and Juliet at the Alex Theater, May 7, 2016, the
Redondo Beach Performing Arts Center, Thanks to their generous donation, The HUSH Foundation will be taking Dancers, along with
family May 28th, and Royce Hall at UCLA, June 4th!
Cultural Arts Program
A wonderful program designed to
explore the art world. Students will
draw, paint, build, collage, learn
how to work with 3d art and
pottery. They will learn about
masterpieces as well as, create
This class introduces children commercial and
camera techniques using creative dramatics, music
and movement. Through constant reinforcement,
they learn to respect the work of others, the
responsibilities of working on a commercial set, and
the importance of working as an ensemble.
Students will explore creative processes as they
apply to commercial, film and stage. There will be a
great deal of emphasis on assisting each student in
the development of his own unique quality and talent.
Learn how to sing correctly and
what it takes to sing solo or in a
group! We offer singing lessons for
Pop, Rock, R&B, Musical Theatre,
Vocal training is tailored to each
individual singer pertaining to their
needs and goals.